If you are looking for the best in millinery and hat supplies in North America, then look no further.
1. Edley Associates, Inc --- http://www.tricots.com/ --- Boca Raton, USA. Wholesale fabrics to the trade.
2. Hat Shapers --- http://www.hatshapers.com/ --- Michigan, USA. The wooden hat block is a thing of the past!
3. Hats by Leko --- http://www.hatsupply.com/ --- Wyoming, USA. Importer/exporter of numerous items.
4. Judith M Millinery Supplies --- http://www.judithm.com/ --- Indiana, USA. Carries straw and felt hoods and capelines, hat blocks, buckram, horsehair, raffia, wire, glue and veiling. Also, ribbons and trims, hat boxes and stands.
5 .Lacis --- http://www.lacis.com/ --- California, USA. Offers an extensive selection of threads, ribbons, tools and supplies for the textile arts, including lace-making, embroidery, knitting, tatting, crochet, costume, bridal, etc., to the wholesale and retail market.
6. Charles Lubin Company, Inc. --- http://www.lubinflowers.com/ ---New York, USA. For over 112 years, supplying the millinery industry with flowers.
7. M & S Schmalberg --- http://www.customfabricflowers.com --- New York, USA. The largest direct manufacturer of custom silk fabric flower pins in the USA since 1916.
8. Sun Yorkos Enterprises(USA) Co. --- http://www.sye.com/ --- New Jersey, USA. Branch location with untrimmed polyproplene hats, flowers, braids,sinamay.
9. From The Neck Up --- http://www.hatbook.com/millinery-supplies/ --- a mighty list of global web sites which may include some of those above.